The principle writer and editor for IntimateHealthHelp.net is a nurse with over 20 years’ experience.
She is also a freelance health and wellness writer.
So that we are sure to bring you up to date and accurate information, all information comes ONLY from recognised professional medical sources and professional experience. These information sources are:
- MedlinePlus. A service of the National Library of Medicine in the US.
- National Institutes of Health specialist sites in the US.
- Patient.co.uk. Trusted information and support for patients and medical professionals.
- Medicines.org.uk. Site of the electronic Medicines Compendium (eMC) using information approved by UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Everyday Health.
- DrugLib.com. Prescription drug information, pharmaceutical research, clinical trials for health professionals.
If you have any comments of questions please fill out the appropriate area in the page below and hit send as we’d love to hear from you.